Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Congrats Anthony

The Associated Press announced on tuesday that Carmelo Anthony from the Denver Nuggets had been announced as the USA Basketball Player of the Year. Carmelo Anthony led the USA team to a 3rd place finish at the World Championships in Japan last year. He Averaged 19.9 points per game, and was the only USA player named to the all-tournament team.

Carmelo has blossomed into one of the most well rounded players in the world, and he is not even 23 years old yet. If you were trying to build a team who better to build around? Remember he led Syracuse to a title in his 1 year at college.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there,

Just saw you blog, and I'm from MD myself...

I added your link to my blog, and I'm Anthony and I have a blog at the Oriole Post, http://oriolepost.blogspot.com and I write mostly about baseball (the Orioles, especially), but at times write about anything and everything...

Nice to have see your blog and I like your opinions so far.

Anthony -- The Oriole Post, http://oriolepost.blogspot.com

Stip2233 said...

I think Carmelo is garbage and will alwasy be that way! He has no class and besides it is all about the JAZZ!!!!